Thursday, May 25, 2006

During some surfing I started to read some of the military blogs. Some the things I've read are amazing, touching, sad, heroic, enraging, there are just not enough adjectives in the English language. Why are these stories not told through the msm? Do they believe we are too stupid to understand? Too insensitive to care? Too self absorbed to hear?
oh wait. Well duh!! We are talking about the general population aren't we? According to what is spouted by media talking heads and their experts of sociology, economics, politics etc. They are always throwing at us, we are all of this and more.
and I'm ashamed to say other then writing here I don't know how to change it. Tonight I'll go home watch the news, then tomorrow surf around some more on some particular topic or topics that caught my attention and try to get more information. But then what? Nothing! Because I simply don't know how to change the content or the way our news is feed to us.
thanks again to ANYBODY that just MIGHT read this for letting me rant.

No comments: