Thursday, September 07, 2006

randomness

allo everybody!!!! (worm's voice from labyrinth). HA! nobody remembers that.

if somebody had told me a year ago i would enjoy blogging or surf other blogs i would have thought they JUST DID NOT KNOW ME. recently though i've done a lot of blog surfing. it began as reading military blogs, having a very deep desire to understand how things are there, the stuff that doesn't make the news, or if it does it's pretty one sided. then it went into following links on everything.

the variety of content out there is amazing. in just one hour you can go to laughing so hard you cry, to truly crying crying. but more importantly they've made me more aware of the world around me, war, government, my state, my family, just everything. i've not considered myself too self-centered, what i mean by that is not being an egotistic type self centered but an isolationist type. lately i have to question this.

well that's as clear as i'm able to make it with my feeble attempt at putting into words what is in my head.

some random thoughts of today....
i'm going to write a book. HA! yeah right. really would like to but not going to happen.

we can't afford to have insurance we can't afford not.

i'm going to have one son in L.A. and one in Fla. AHHHHHHH!!!!

i'm ready for another trip to new york.

he is SO lucky mr. c won't let me fire folks! or fire at them!

i hate my job.

i love my job.

i;m still waiting on my own personal flying machine or better my own time machine.

hate that i missed the nikleback (sp?) concert but i guess i'm just too old for those now.

i'm getting old ::gasp!


the word blog is not on spellcheck on blogger

No comments: